because I haven't updated in a while, here's an update for you
- christmas is next week. you knew that, whether or not i told you.
- things are busy. but good. im very thankful
- training for the marathon in february. almost got hit by a car today, so all-in-all i'd say its going pretty well.
- currently listening to n*sync holiday pandora station
- things are still progressing for my departure for Kenya in March. if you think about it, please say a prayer for support raising. (james 1:6)
if you'd like information on how you can help, please email me!
- coming home dec 23!
- had a really, really nice time in SC this past weekend with my best friends.
- started a really good book, you should check it out
"When Helping Hurts: Alleviating Poverty Without Hurting the Poor. . .and Ourselves"
Lord, you alone are my portion and my cup;
you make my lot secure.
The boundary lines have fallen for me in pleasant places;
surely I have a delightful inheritance
Psalm 16:5-6
1 comment:
I'm reading that book as well. It was part of preparation for my trip to Kenya in June - didn't finish it in time so I wanted to pick it up again.
Praying for you and your trip.
Your blog is encouraging.
I'll call/skype you soon.
Travis R.
Post a Comment