Monday, April 25, 2011

happy camper

I spent my Easter weekend camping at Hell's Gate.
Here's a few pics from the weekend. I'll apologize in advance for all the zebra shots. They're my fav :)

























6 comments:

Katie Grace said...

Remember that sweet poster of a zebra you found in ikea?

Now you don't have to buy it, cause you have your own freaking AMAZING zebra pictures. Crazy!!

Miss you, Tana!

tanaconner said...

KT- seriously i had that same thought. i said to myself, "booyah ikea! i dont need to pay 80 bucks for your crap!"
miss you. id love to take an ikea trip with you right about now. :)

The Writer said...

Thomas fav is the Zebra...we love your blog and pics...awsome

Travis Rushing said...

Did you know that when a zebra is born, the child and mother go into seclusion for several weeks to study each others stripes. Then they can easily identify each other in a crowd. Also, zebras are affectionate biters.

Monica said...

beautiful!! makes me sad I'm not coming to Kenya to visit.

Meredith said...

Someone got a new camera!!!! Love the pic tana girl!! Miss you very much!