Friday, February 10, 2012

back.

the blog is back.
sorry for the short hiatus.

the past few weeks have been FULL of things to write about...but that in itself has kept me from writing.

i've been to africa and back since the last post, and i learned a lot on this trip. mainly things about myself....things I need to change, areas of weakness. also had some crazy adventures too, as always. I'm thankful for what my eyes have seen.

the most exciting thing that has happened since I've been gone, has been the release of the film I worked on from Madagascar.
the story of these people is incredible and heart-breaking all in one. honored to have been a part of this project.


i'm learning what it means to be a 24 yr old adult. making decisions that will shape my future. or rather trying to make those decisions. ha.

my heart is heavy with this post, as I found out a dear friend of mine lost his older brother yesterday.
it's all i can really think about.
my own experiences have brought me to my knees in prayer for my friend, Nick and his family.
but God is redemption. and for that we can have hope.
pray for this family.

love yall.

No comments: