Just in case you were wondering, I have about 4 drafts saved of posts I wanted to make, but none of them have felt quite right.
Ha. Sometimes I don't always have something to say. Shocking, I know.
Nonetheless, if you're still checking in here occasionally, I have decided I want to pick it back up a little more regularly.
I've currently been learning the value of really investing where my feet are planted, something I've prayed for over the years.
I have not been able to get the following thoughts out of my head. Chew on this for awhile...
You don't leave a legacy by being famous among many people. Your legacy is left with those people who were closest with you, those you invested in.
When you see the time you have left, you get serious about the time you have now.
Be present with the few.
You can't do everything. Focus on what you can do.
Grow where you're planted.
[many of these concepts came from a conference I recently attended on working with families/youth]
No comments:
Post a Comment