Unbelievable! What an incredible privilege to be surrounded by such an untouched part of the world like that! Least importantly, but you know I have to note it, well done with the editing and shooting ;). So proud of you and glad to know you are safe in such a bizarre and dangerous conflict. I listen to NPR news every morning to hear what's going in Nairobi and pray for you guys knowing that you are braving it all for the sake of the gospel and sharing with the western world something they we would never get to see without your efforts. Amazing work and so proud. -Lee
5 comments:
Love it
amazing! i watched it twice
"can you put your hand up there by it?"
"I'm gonna put your camera up by it."
"No No No!"
Bahahhaha. Love it. Miss you. K bye. :)
Tana, this was incredible! God's blessings on you & all those you work with!
Unbelievable! What an incredible privilege to be surrounded by such an untouched part of the world like that! Least importantly, but you know I have to note it, well done with the editing and shooting ;). So proud of you and glad to know you are safe in such a bizarre and dangerous conflict. I listen to NPR news every morning to hear what's going in Nairobi and pray for you guys knowing that you are braving it all for the sake of the gospel and sharing with the western world something they we would never get to see without your efforts. Amazing work and so proud. -Lee
Post a Comment