Friday, March 16, 2012

cheery.

there has been a lot of blog traffic the past few days.
thought I might take this opportunity to give a shout out to my very talented friend lauren manche.
she's currently in vietnam.




i have a lot of really cool friends actually.
bummer to be so far away from most of them.

working this morning. then hoping to see my little cousins later.
and tomorrow....St. Patrick's Day!!!! You know what the Irish say...."yeehaw!!"
:)

obssessed with this guy. but you probably already knew that.


sidenote - I do a lot of flight booking overseas with my job. and just a heads up, flight prices are going up fast!! I'm not sure about domestic flights, but if you want to get overseas this summer, you need to book flights asap. I mean, you could guess that much with rising fuel prices, but I have received several emails warning about new ways airlines are going to try charging people. also - the olympics this summer play a huge factor in prices too! just a tip :)

thankful today. period. life isn't perfect, but I am loved wholly and completely. and that's more than enough.

No comments: