this is why I love my job.
excuse the poor audio, this is straight from the camera.
just wanted to show a glimpse of how incredibly sweet this little girl is.
we were filming a short section for the end of the videos I'm doing, where each person interviewed says a few short sentences in English. Many of them spoke no English - so it was fun working with them on this part!
I'm hoping the end result turns out well.
I got to film some really powerful stories. I can't wait to share them with you.
3 comments:
Next time you post something like that you need to give an "Adorable Alarm" to let everybody prepare for what's coming. Haha. Awesome.
yeah. seriously.
there's another clip where she fist bumps us all after she says it.
i diiiiied.
I just can't stop watching this. ahhh its just SO sweeet.
Post a Comment