"there are days when my soul drifts away, to the thought of stayin in place, and when i do i'll be loyal and true with a love that begs me to stay, but until then..."
You've got to do something about that neon green on gray. Makes my eyes bleed. Anyway, I was thinking about your triangle picture today. I think I like it. You know seeing these two (good) pictures without the others, is like seeing a famous painting that's not in a museum - I need that context in order to appreciate it. Otherwise it's just some random painting in a restaurant or something. You don't really care about it because 1. you're not at the restaurant to look at art, and 2. for all you know it's a print and nobody cares about seeing a print in real life.
2 comments:
You've got to do something about that neon green on gray. Makes my eyes bleed.
Anyway, I was thinking about your triangle picture today. I think I like it. You know seeing these two (good) pictures without the others, is like seeing a famous painting that's not in a museum - I need that context in order to appreciate it. Otherwise it's just some random painting in a restaurant or something. You don't really care about it because 1. you're not at the restaurant to look at art, and 2. for all you know it's a print and nobody cares about seeing a print in real life.
now im never changing the neon green font.
Post a Comment