Disillusionment.
I guess you can only blame yourself for feeling that way, huh?
Feeling disillusioned - does it come from unrealistic expectations? or naivete? or trying to see only the good in people?
Not really sure, but because I am trying to keep the trend of being real and honest with this blog, I must say...I am feeling a little disillusioned today.
disillusionment: a feeling of disappointment resulting from the discovery that something is not as good as one believed it to be
hakuna shida. (no problem)
God is still God.
And God is good.
I will go to the bank on that one.
"This is a faithful saying, and deserving of full acceptance, that Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners; of whom I am chief."
I Tim. 1:15.
realizing the weight and truth of the above statement...hard to swallow.
swallowing.
thankful for grace today.
No comments:
Post a Comment