Tuesday, November 8, 2011

It's only Tuesday and it's been a crazy week already.
I'm exhausted.

1. My computer died. Done.
I actually don't know what I'm going to do.
Trusting in God to provide.
I can't even go into all of it because it seriously stresses me out. I know, "chill" is not my middle name.

2. I love my parents. I am so so thankful for them.
This is a tough week for the Conner family, but I am reminded of how much God loves us.
I am thankful for their constant support of this crazy, not-so-constant daughter.

3. I've converted. I am a believer in FCPX - Final Cut Pro X. Didn't think I would say that, but it's true. To some of you that means nothing, but to my techie friends out there, I think FCPX is the way to go. It's a lot of fun!! (maybe just because it's new)

4. Really thankful for my neighbor/roomie Bess. She's been more than awesome over the last couple of stressful days.

5. I'd rather be doing what I'm doing, facing the occasional opposition, than sitting on my couch eating cheetos watching reality TV.

No comments: