
Just wanted to say "thank you" seeing it's Thanksgiving and all.
I took this picture awhile ago with some of the kids at Shangalia.
Don't worry, most of you will have a copy to put on your fridge by Christmas. :)
exciting, I know.
Today was a good day. I had a sweet morning with one of my favorite ladies in Kenya, turkey and stuffing with friends, baked a bunch of pumpkin bread, curry and games with friends tonight, and got to talk to both my parents.
I really am thankful for so much. I look at my life and all that I've experienced in just 23 short years and I feel so very blessed. I can't help but think about all the people in my life who have impacted me in such a great way - some of them who've been around forever, others who have come and gone with a new season in life. It's fun getting to share life with people. It's what we're made to do.
And now I'll just end tonight's post there. I won't talk about how I only have 17 days left in Kenya. right? :)
What happened to me? I used to love change and new things. I guess I still do. I just really love it here too.
I miss running. A lot. I really want to get back into the longer distances. It's just so hard here.
thinking about running the Austin Marathon in February if I'm in America. right mal and monica?? :)
Tana + running = a happier Tana
I should work on that.
Okay, the end.
Love y'all.
No comments:
Post a Comment