Recently I haven't really felt like I've had anything "blog-worthy" to share.
and then I remember..."Tana, you live in Kenya!" ha.
but there is truth in the fact that regardless of where you live, there are some crazy/adventurous days and some more "normal" days. And that's a good thing.
The past few days I can't shake this thought:
Men and woman and children around the world live their lives forgetting that they are human. Forgetting that they deserve to be loved, to be respected, to be valued.
We watched this short in the office yesterday Kavi.
And it's all about modern day slavery. And I just can't get it out of my mind.
The movie is nothing too spectacular, but really paints a horrible, beautiful, honest picture of what is happening all around the world...in my backyard.
Sorry, if I've made this post a hundred times before.
Had a good weekend in Naivasha. Bess and I made the beautiful drive, good music blaring, overlooking the Rift Valley. It was a quiet and refreshing weekend for sure.
Back at the office this week - bustin out some Madagascar edits. I'm excited about the final product, which won't be released till after I am back in America.
I am thankful for the team I get to work with.
Excited about the future - lots of changes coming in 2012, but it will be so good to see family/friends in the States.
No comments:
Post a Comment